In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Bronx and Queens Roofing Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-1114M)||Construction|
|Citywide Steel Guiderails, Timber Rails and Fencing Installation (CNYG-1414M)||Jacke Robinson Parkway to Highland Boulevard / West of Vermont Place / East of Red Brick Structure and Natural Area||Construction|
|Highland Park Basketball Courts Reconstruction||Highland Park Basketball Courts located on Jamaica Avenue at Cleveland Street||Construction|
|Highland Park Lower Western Playground Reconstruction||Playground West of the Comfort Station in Lower Highland Park on Jamaica Avenue Between Elton and Cleveland Streets||Procurement|
|Highland Park Pedestrian Improvements||Highland Boulevard between Jamaica Avenue and Vermont Place||Design|
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- FY19 NRG Ridgewood Reservoir Invasive Removals
- Highland Park Lower East Playground and Comfort Station Reconstruction
- Highland Park Ridgewood Reservoir Gatehouse Reconstruction
- Highland Park Ridgewood Reservoir Site Restoration
- Highland Park Stone Bridge Overlook Area Reconstruction
|Citywide Guide Rail and Fencing Reconstruction (CNYG-1009MA1)||View Details|
|Highland Park Ballfields 1 & 2 Reconstruction||View Details|
|Highland Park Perimeter Pathways, Fencing and Security Lighting Reconstruction||View Details|
|Queens General Site Work (QG-112M)||View Details|
|Queens General Site Work (QG-613M)||View Details|
|Queens General Site Work (QG-913M)||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Highland Park
- NYC PARKS COMPLETES RIDGEWOOD RESERVIOR DAM HAZARD RECLASSIFICATION, PRESERVING THE DAM AS NATURAL OPEN SPACE
- LOWER HIGHLAND PARK BALLFIELD RENOVATIONS A HOME RUN FOR BROOKLYN AND QUEENS
- Snow Day! Parks Hosts Fun, Free Winter Snow Activities For Youth