Looking for a baseball league for your child to join?
Visit BeFitNYC to find leagues, programs, and facilities in your neighborhood.
denotes a wheelchair softball field.
|Name||Location||# of Fields||Type of Surface||Accessible|
|Lower Highland Playground||Jamaica Ave. & Elton St.||2||Turf|
|Upper Highland Playground||Bulwer Pl. & Highland Blvd||4||Little League|
How to Reserve an Athletic Field or Court
Organized leagues or special events need a permit to use an athletic field or court. For people under 18, the permit is free. For those 18 and over, a fee is required.
To reserve space, please see Athletic Permits and Applications.
Directions to Highland Park
- NYC PARKS COMPLETES RIDGEWOOD RESERVIOR DAM HAZARD RECLASSIFICATION, PRESERVING THE DAM AS NATURAL OPEN SPACE
- LOWER HIGHLAND PARK BALLFIELD RENOVATIONS A HOME RUN FOR BROOKLYN AND QUEENS
- Snow Day! Parks Hosts Fun, Free Winter Snow Activities For Youth
- Quiet Clubbing
- Public Art Exhibition Opening: Daniele Frazier - The Giant Flowers
- Communtiy Day in Highland Park
- Mad Science Presents Spin, Pop, Boom
- Movies Under the Stars: Zootopia