>Bird Watching at the Ridgewood Reservoir
Sunday, April 28, 2019
8:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Start your day with an early morning bird watching walk led by Jean Loscalzo of the Queens County Bird Club.
This program is sponsored by the Queens County Bird Club and NYC Parks.
Directions to Highland Park
- NYC PARKS COMPLETES RIDGEWOOD RESERVIOR DAM HAZARD RECLASSIFICATION, PRESERVING THE DAM AS NATURAL OPEN SPACE
- LOWER HIGHLAND PARK BALLFIELD RENOVATIONS A HOME RUN FOR BROOKLYN AND QUEENS
- Snow Day! Parks Hosts Fun, Free Winter Snow Activities For Youth
- NYRR Open Run: Highland Park
- Nature Art Workshop: Pinwheels and Windsocks
- Quiet Clubbing at Highland Park
- Latin Night with Orquesta Afinke
- CityParks Foundation PuppetMobile: Bessie's Big Shot