>'Over the Hill' Hilltop Hike: Highland Park
Sunday, April 14, 2019
11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join the Urban Park Rangers during our 40th Anniversary as we hike "over the hill" inside of our parks. This hiking series features some of the steepest hills in NYC Parks. Comfortable walking shoes or hiking boots are recommended on these moderate to vigorous hikes.
This hike features Highland Park, which borders Queens and Brooklyn. Participants will hike uphill across border lines to explore this hidden gem.
Directions to Highland Park
- NYC PARKS COMPLETES RIDGEWOOD RESERVIOR DAM HAZARD RECLASSIFICATION, PRESERVING THE DAM AS NATURAL OPEN SPACE
- LOWER HIGHLAND PARK BALLFIELD RENOVATIONS A HOME RUN FOR BROOKLYN AND QUEENS
- Snow Day! Parks Hosts Fun, Free Winter Snow Activities For Youth
- Mad Science Presents Big Top Science
- The Blue Bus Project
- Movies Under the Stars: Black Panther
- NY Hall of Science Presents STEM LIVE
- Hudson Vagabond Puppets Presents Caps for Sale/Three Billy Goats Gruff