History of the Highland Park Ridgewood Reservoir
Saturday, November 9, 2013
10:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join Charles Monaco, local resident and history buff, on a tour of the Reservoir and learn about its inception, cultural impact and role as part of the “Brooklyn Waterworks”.
Meet at the main entrance located across the parking lot in Upper Highland Park.
Directions to Highland Park
- NYC PARKS COMPLETES RIDGEWOOD RESERVIOR DAM HAZARD RECLASSIFICATION, PRESERVING THE DAM AS NATURAL OPEN SPACE
- LOWER HIGHLAND PARK BALLFIELD RENOVATIONS A HOME RUN FOR BROOKLYN AND QUEENS
- Snow Day! Parks Hosts Fun, Free Winter Snow Activities For Youth
- Movies Under the Stars: Zootopia
- Catskill Puppet Theater Presents The Lion's Whiskers
- Plaza Theatrical Presents Madagascar
- Movies Under the Stars: The Wiz
- Patty Cake Theatre Presents Alice in Wonderland