- Location: 173rd Street and Amsterdam Avenue
- Architect: John B. Jervis
- Description: Romanesque revival, lantern converted to belfrey
- Materials: Gray granite, copper, steel
- Dimensions: H: 200' or H: 170'
- Dedicated: 1872, 1958 carillon, 1990 rest
- Fabricator: Roach & Jenkins (engineer)
- Donor: Carillon, Altman Foundation
Directions to Highbridge Park
Know Before You Go
The High Bridge is open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. High Bridge hours will change seasonally.
- NYC PARKS LAUNCHES SMART BENCH PILOT PROGRAM
- Highbridge Recreation Center Celebrates Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Of Service
- NYC Parks Issues Request For Proposals For Ice Skating Rink At Highbridge Park