The Department of Parks & Recreation will provide an attendant during official operating hours. Each participant will be required to sign a waiver (those under 18 will need their guardian's signature) before being allowed to use the facility.
List of Skate Parks
|Sgt. William Dougherty Skate Park||Vandervoort Ave. between Cherry St. & Anthony St.||6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.||This site is unsupervised.|
|Highbridge Skate Park||Enter at West 181st Street and Amsterdam Avenue. The skate park is located under the Hamilton Bridge.||Dawn to Dusk||This skate park is the largest skate park in NYC. At this skate park, skaters have access to concrete ramps, steel grinding areas, rails, and urban skateboarding features.|
Directions to Highbridge Park
Know Before You Go
The wading pool at Highbridge Pool will be closed for the 2022 season for necessary repair work. The Olympic-sized outdoor pool remains open. As an alternative, please visit the Cool It! NYC map to find nearby spray showers and cooling features.
- MAYOR ADAMS AND NYC PARKS ANNOUNCE PILOT EXTENDING SUMMER HOURS AT THE HIGH BRIDGE
- ON NATIONAL TRAILS DAY TOMORROW, EXPLORE NYC PARKS’ 300 MILES OF TRAILS
- CITY HALL IN YOUR BOROUGH: NYC PARKS CELEBRATES THE RESTORATION OF HISTORIC HIGHBRIDGE WATER TOWER
- Open Access Table Tennis
- All Ages Open Access
- Open Play Adult Basketball
- Highbridge Fitness Room Open Access
- emPOWERed Walking