Danza Highbridge Festival
Saturday, September 23, 2017
5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
The Danza Highbridge Festival is United Palace for Cultural Arts' annual dance festival in the drained swimming pool at Highbridge Park. The festival celebrates traditional and cultural dance styles.
Featuring works by:
- Arielle Rosales of House of Duende
- Katie Drablos
- Karla Puno Garcia
- Milteri Tucker and Bombazo Dance Company
- R.Evolución Latina
- Stephanie Klemons
- ThruLines Dance Initiative
- ZEST Collective DANCE
- Dance Project of Washington Heights
This event is in collaboration with NYC Parks.
Doors open at 4:00 p.m.
Directions to Highbridge Park
Know Before You Go
There are currently 2 service interruptions affecting access within this park.
Highbridge Recreation Center
Due to the upcoming winter holidays, this Recreation Center is closed on Monday, December 25, and Monday, January 1. Normal Sunday hours are in effect for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. Happy holidays!
Anticipated Completion: 01/01/2018
The High Bridge is open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. High Bridge hours will change seasonally.
- NYC PARKS LAUNCHES SMART BENCH PILOT PROGRAM
- Highbridge Recreation Center Celebrates Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Of Service
- NYC Parks Issues Request For Proposals For Ice Skating Rink At Highbridge Park