High Rock Park
|The High Rock Nature Center||Nevada Avenue off Rockland Avenue||(718) 667-6042|
|Open by appointment only.|
By car: (From the Verrazano Bridge) S.I. Expressway (Route 278) west to Slosson Avenue/Todt Hill Road exit. Make left at 2nd Traffic light onto Manor Road. Take Manor Road to Rockland Avenue and make a left. Proceed on Rockland Avenue to Nevada Avenue. Make a left on Nevada Avenue and proceed to the end of the road.
Public transportation: Take the S61, S62, or S66 bus to the intersection of Victory Boulevard and Manor Road. Transfer to the S54 bus on Manor Road and exit at Nevada Avenue. Walk up Nevada Avenue through the parking lot and up the hill to the Visitor's Center.
Directions to High Rock Park
High Rock Park Weather
- Greenbelt Summer Camp Open House at High Rock Park
- FrogWatch USA Monthly Frog Monitoring Hike
- Nature Exploration Hike (Vigorous)
- Trail of the Month: Blue Trail (Northeast)
- Tree Buds Under the Spotlight: High Rock Park