High Rock Park
Nature Exploration Hike (moderate)
Sunday, February 23, 2014
1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Our Urban Park Ranger hiking guides will introduce you to the hidden gems of New York City and places often off limits to the general public. On our hikes, you may explore nature, discover our City’s rich history and diverse culture, or just unplug from the world to clear your head.
On this moderate paced hike discover the history of High Rock Park and the Greenbelt and discover the rich biodiversity of Staten Island. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes or boots, and packing water and a light snack.
Please park in the lot at the end of Nevada Avenue, off Rockland Avenue, and follow signs.
Directions to High Rock Park
High Rock Park Weather
- Greenbelt Summer Camp Open House at High Rock Park
- FrogWatch USA Monthly Frog Monitoring Hike
- Nature Exploration Hike (Vigorous)
- Trail of the Month: Blue Trail (Northeast)
- Tree Buds Under the Spotlight: High Rock Park