High Rock Park
Adult Afternoon Hike: Fall Foliage Reflections at High Rock Park
Sunday, November 3, 2013
1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Enjoy the splendor of autumn as we walk along the blue and yellow trails to Pumphouse Pond. Along the way, we will pause at Lake Ohrbach. This hike is geared for adults and singles with an interest in hiking and wildlife looking to meet others with similar interests.
Directions to High Rock Park
High Rock Park Weather
- Greenbelt Summer Camp Open House at High Rock Park
- FrogWatch USA Monthly Frog Monitoring Hike
- Nature Exploration Hike (Vigorous)
- Trail of the Month: Blue Trail (Northeast)
- Tree Buds Under the Spotlight: High Rock Park