High Rock Park
Nature Exploration Hike (vigorous)
Saturday, September 28, 2013
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
On our hikes, you may explore nature, discover our City’s rich history and diverse culture, or just unplug form the world to clear your head. This is a vigorous trail, which lasts for a long distance and contains hills and rugged terrain. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes or boots, and packing water and a light snack.
Park at the parking lot at the end of Nevada Avenue, off Rockland Avenue and follow signs to Ranger Station.
Directions to High Rock Park
High Rock Park Weather
- Greenbelt Summer Camp Open House at High Rock Park
- FrogWatch USA Monthly Frog Monitoring Hike
- Nature Exploration Hike (Vigorous)
- Trail of the Month: Blue Trail (Northeast)
- Tree Buds Under the Spotlight: High Rock Park