High Rock Park
The Hills and Dales of the Greenbelt
Sunday, September 15, 2013
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
On this vigorous, long distance hike, we will climb Moses Mountain and Heyerdahl Hill and descend into the valley of Buck’s Hollow. Giant trees, migrating birds, and majestic views await to be discovered.
Space is limited. Register on Thursday, September 5.
Directions to High Rock Park
High Rock Park Weather
- Greenbelt Summer Camp Open House at High Rock Park
- FrogWatch USA Monthly Frog Monitoring Hike
- Nature Exploration Hike (Vigorous)
- Trail of the Month: Blue Trail (Northeast)
- Tree Buds Under the Spotlight: High Rock Park