Click image for larger view
- Location: East 120th Street & Sylvan Place (between 3rd Ave. & Lex.)
- Sculptor: Jorge Luis Rodríguez
- Architect: Housing Preservation and Development Open Spaces Program
- Description: Composition of flowing forms
- Materials: Steel (painted)
- Dimensions: H: 14' W: 11' D: 9'
- Cast: ca. 1985
- Dedicated: June 26, 1985
- Donor: DPR; Percent for Art, New York City
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 360-8143