Harlem Art Park
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
- Location: East 120th Street & Sylvan Place (between 3rd Ave. & Lex.)
- Sculptor: Jorge Luis Rodríguez
- Architect: Housing Preservation and Development Open Spaces Program
- Description: Composition of flowing forms
- Materials: Steel (painted)
- Dimensions: H: 14' W: 11' D: 9'
- Cast: ca. 1985
- Dedicated: June 26, 1985
- Donor: DPR; Percent for Art, New York City