Hamilton Fish Park
E Houston St, Stanton St, Sheriff St, Pitt St
Directions via Google Maps
Over the years, generations of Lower East Side residents have swum in this park's Olympic-sized pool, shot hoops in its basketball courts, and played in its playground. Along with sports and games, the recreation center, a New York City historic landmark, offers an afterschool program for local children and exercise and computer lessons for adults.
Discover the history of Hamilton Fish Park
Create your own webisode. Kids who are younger than 14 years old are welcome to join this free workshop to earn the...
Directions to Hamilton Fish Park
- Bronx and Manhattan Recreation and Nature Center HVAC Repair (CNYG-1810MA)
- Citywide Deteriorated Electrical Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-1611MA)
- Citywide Recreation Center Fire Alarm System Reconstruction
- Hamilton Fish Recreation Center Roof Replacement
- Manhattan Basketball Court Reconstruction