View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
- Location: Stuyvesant Place and Hyatt Street
- Architect: Albert Melnicker
- Description: Plinth and tablet
- Materials: Granite and bronze
- Dedicated: September 13, 1977
- Donor: Richmond County Bar Assn.
- Inscription: EDWARD G. BAKER / LAWYER --- JURIST / BOROUGH PRESIDENT / THIS PARK IS DEDICATED AS A / TRIBUTE TO HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS / ERECTED 1977 / BY HIS FRIENDS AND THE / RICHMOND COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION /