View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Bill Brown Post Memorial
- Location: East 22nd and 23rd Streets, Avenue Z, and Jerome Avenue; Sheepshead Bay
- Description: Large boulder with rough-hewn finish; incised inscription with bronze rosettes
- Materials: Granite and bronze
- Dedicated: November 18,1986
- Inscription: FOR GOD AND COUNTRY / IN MEMORY OF THOSE / WHO SERVED / IN THE ARMED FORCES / OF OUR COUNTRY / BILL BROWN POST NO. 507 / AMERICAN LEGION /