Gen. Douglas MacArthur Park
Dongan Hills Ave. and Jefferson St.
Directions via Google Maps
Douglas MacArthur (1880-1964) established himself as a key figure in American military history in a career that spanned four wars in five decades. MacArthur graduated from West Point in 1903 and went on to emulate the success of his father Arthur MacArthur, a decorated general. Though he would earn his reputation serving on the Asian front, MacArthur began his career fighting in the Spanish-American War, where he reputedly killed seven enemy soldiers singlehandedly. He also commanded the Rainbow Division in France during World War I. MacArthur became the youngest ever chief of staff for the United States Army in 1930 and subsequently served as military advisor to the Philippine government from 1935-1941.
Directions to Gen. Douglas MacArthur Park
- Citywide Ballfield Lighting Installation (CNYG-2815M)
- Citywide Pool Electrical Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-815MA)
- Citywide Pool Plumbing Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-915M)
- Citywide Pool Structural Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-1015M)
- MacArthur Park Multi-Purpose Ballfield and Basketball Court Reconstruction