Freedom Square Playground
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Theodor Herzl Memorial
- Location: Main Street and Vleigh Place, Kew Gardens
- Sculptor: Joseph Dilorenzi
- Description: Flagstaff and base with tablet
- Materials: Bronze, Stony Creek granite
- Dimensions: Tablet H: 2'2" W: 3'9" D: 1'1"; Base Diameter" 9'
- Dedicated: May 2, 1960
- Donor: Kew Gardens Zionist District
- Inscription: 1860-1904 --- CENTENNIAL / THEODOR HERZL / FIGHTER FOR FREEDOM / "IF YOU WILL IT, IT IS NO DREAM" / MAY 2ND 1960 / KEW GARDENS HILLS / ZIONIST DISTRICT /