Fort Washington Park
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Jeffrey's Hook Lighthouse
- Location: Under George Washington Bridge
- Architect: Marine Coast Guard
- Description: Light house with iron fence
- Materials: Steel and iron fence
- Dimensions: H: 40' Diameter 14 ½'
- Dedicated: 1889 (2 lanterns), 1921 (building)
Directions to Fort Washington Park
- Fort Washington Park Welcomes New Amenities
- "Daddy and Me Adventure" Continues With a Visit to the Little Red Lighthouse
- This Weekend In Parks