Jeffrey's Hook Lighthouse
Click image for larger view
- Location: Under George Washington Bridge
- Architect: Marine Coast Guard
- Description: Light house with iron fence
- Materials: Steel and iron fence
- Dimensions: H: 40' Diameter 14 ½'
- Dedicated: 1889 (2 lanterns), 1921 (building)
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 360-8143