Riverside Drive Peristyle
- Location: Henry Hudson Parkway; North bound land, 185th Street
- Description: 20 doric columns, 4 urns, 2 tablets
- Materials: Cast concrete, wood roof
- Dimensions: Tablet H: 38" W: 30"
- Dedicated: 1925
- Fabricator: Charles D. Beckworth Inc.
- Donor: City improvement project
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 360-8143