Fort Tryon Park
Sunrise Tai Chi
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
6:30 a.m.–7:30 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Wednesday between 5/29/2019 and 9/11/2019.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Start your day out right; come enjoy Sunrise Tai Chi classes with certified Tai Chi Instructor Robert Martinez on the beautiful David Rockefeller Linden Terrace.
These classes are suitable for all levels. Wear comfortable clothing and bring water.
Please check the Fort Tryon Park's Facebook Page for weather/air advisory cancellations.
Directions to Fort Tryon Park
- FORGET THE VACATION- TAKE A STAYCATION: NYC PARKS UNVEILS SUMMER STAYCATION GUIDE
- NEW PUBLIC ART INSTALLATION ON THE CLOISTERS LAWN BRINGS SUITS OF ARMOR INTO THE OPEN AIR IN FORT TRYON PARK
- Morning Fitness At Fort Tryon Park
- Morning Fitness at Fort Tryon Park
- Parent and Me Yoga
- Beautify Fort Tryon Park with New York Cares
- IndoRican Multicultural Dance Performance: Taino Calling Song
- Family Camping: Manhattan