Fort Greene Park
Season 1, Summer 2006
Engineering classes from Brooklyn Technical High School in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, use their nearby park as an extension of the classroom.
Meet two Parks Greeters, friendly volunteers who are the ambassadors of Fort Greene Park.
Produced by Adrian Sas
Directions to Fort Greene Park
- NYC PARKS JOINS UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- NYC PARKS ADDS THREE NEW BARBECUE AREAS TO BUSY MCCARREN PARK IN BROOKLYN
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- Wildlife Viewing: City Squirrels
- Historic New York: Revolutionary and Colonial Cooking
- Survival Series: Build your Own Fire Starting Kit
- Kids Week: Fort Greene History and Colonial Games
- Kids Week: Campfire Activities