Fort Greene Park
|Visitors Center at Fort Greene Park||Dekalb Avenue, Washington Park, Myrtle Avenue & St. Edwards Street||(718) 722-3218|
|Open seven days a week from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
By car: From the Manhattan Bridge: Drive straight onto Flatbush Avenue, make a left on Myrtle Avenue, and the park will be on your right after five blocks.
Public transportation: Take the BMQR trains to Dekalb Avenue. The park and visitors center is then about 5 blocks north on Dekalb. OR Take the C train to Lafayette or the G train to Fulton and walk two blocks west.
Directions to Fort Greene Park
- NYC PARKS JOINS UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- NYC PARKS ADDS THREE NEW BARBECUE AREAS TO BUSY MCCARREN PARK IN BROOKLYN
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- Wildlife Viewing: City Squirrels
- Historic New York: Revolutionary and Colonial Cooking
- Survival Series: Build your Own Fire Starting Kit
- Kids Week: Fort Greene History and Colonial Games
- Kids Week: Campfire Activities