Fort Greene Park
|Visitors Center at Fort Greene Park||Dekalb Avenue, Washington Park, Myrtle Avenue & St. Edwards Street||(718) 722-3218|
|Open seven days a week from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
By car: From the Manhattan Bridge: Drive straight onto Flatbush Avenue, make a left on Myrtle Avenue, and the park will be on your right after five blocks.
Public transportation: Take the BMQR trains to Dekalb Avenue. The park and visitors center is then about 5 blocks north on Dekalb. OR Take the C train to Lafayette or the G train to Fulton and walk two blocks west.
Directions to Fort Greene Park
- NYC PARKS JOINS GLOBAL APPAREL RETAILER UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- Measure for Measure presented by Hip to Hip Theatre Company
- Public Art and Yoga In Fort Greene Park
- Tai Chi Fort Greene
- Music in the Grove: Kids Concert Featuring Hopalong Andrew
- Glass Mosaic Activity