Fort Greene Park
Outdoor Skills: Fire Building
Saturday, November 23, 2019
1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
Our Urban Park Rangers are well-versed in outdoor lore. Learn tips and tricks that will enhance your knowledge of the natural world, and might just save your life. All programs are family-friendly but are recommended for ages 8 years and older.
Learn to use creativity and ingenuity to start a fire and keep it going. Participants will learn unique and unusual ways to start a fire using unconventional methods.
Directions to Fort Greene Park
- NYC PARKS JOINS UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- NYC PARKS ADDS THREE NEW BARBECUE AREAS TO BUSY MCCARREN PARK IN BROOKLYN
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- Outdoor Skills: Fire Building
- Historic New York: Fort Greene