Fort Greene Park
Nature's Workshop: Natural Fibers
Saturday, February 24, 2018
1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
This winter, join us for the Nature's Workshop series. Each program in this series explores its topic in depth and allows you to develop a skill, participate in a hands-on project, and indulge your curiosity. All supplies will be provided.
Learn how to extract fiber and dyes from natural plants, and try your hand at tying and weaving techniques using cordage made from plant fiber.
Directions to Fort Greene Park
- NYC PARKS ADDS THREE NEW BARBECUE AREAS TO BUSY MCCARREN PARK IN BROOKLYN
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- NYC PARKS JOINS GLOBAL APPAREL RETAILER UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- Nature's Workshop: Build Your Own Hiking Stick
- Movies Under the Stars: Festival Friday: American Black Film Festival - Bruce! (R)
- Natures Workshop: Wind Energy Workshop
- Movies Under the Stars: Festival Friday: Hip Hop Film Festival - The Art of the Score
- Arts, Culture & Fun: Ailey Extension - House Dance with Kim Holmes