Fort Greene Park
Birding: Winter Birds
Saturday, February 15, 2014
1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
New York City is home to an amazing abundance of wildlife. From falcons and salamanders, to deer and seals, wildlife viewing opportunities exist year-round in all of our parks and beaches. Our Rangers will guide you to the best wildlife viewing spots in New York City. Discover the amazing variety of birds that winter here in NYC. Birding programs are appropriate for all skill levels and beginners are welcome.
To enhance your experience we encourage you to bring binoculars and field guides, or ask a Ranger to borrow a pair.
Directions to Fort Greene Park
- NYC PARKS JOINS GLOBAL APPAREL RETAILER UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- Measure for Measure presented by Hip to Hip Theatre Company
- Public Art and Yoga In Fort Greene Park
- Tai Chi Fort Greene
- Music in the Grove: Kids Concert Featuring Hopalong Andrew
- Glass Mosaic Activity