Fort Greene Park
Nature Drawing: Fall Foliage
Sunday, November 10, 2013
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
It has been said that art takes nature as its model. The beauty of nature has inspired many great Americans to create artistic masterpieces. From the wildlife portraits of John James Audubon to the stunning black and white photography of Ansel Adams, nature has been a muse to artist for centuries. Our Urban Park Ranger Art and Photography programs allow you to interpret the natural would through artistic expression, while learning about nature and the environment.Art programs may include drawing, painting, journaling and nature art projects. All supplies are provided unless otherwise indicated. All art programs are family friendly, but may be challenging for younger children.
Directions to Fort Greene Park
- NYC PARKS JOINS GLOBAL APPAREL RETAILER UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- Battle of Brooklyn Colonial Day and Cookout
- Public Art and Yoga In Fort Greene Park
- Wallabout Historic Walking Tour
- Storytime with the Walt Whitman Library
- Tai Chi Fort Greene