Fort Greene Park
Historic New York: Fort Greene
Sunday, May 5, 2013
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Ice-age glaciers, Native Americans, Dutch traders, British Redcoats, and the Underground Railroad have all left their mark on New York City. Their stories can be found in the names of our streets, our architecture, and our parks. Urban Park Rangers specialize in interpretation of historic turning points, both natural and man-made, in our city’s long history.
Directions to Fort Greene Park
Fort Greene Park Weather
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- NYC Parks Joins Fort Greene Park Conservancy And Urban Park Rangers To Reopen Visitor Center And Museum To The Public
- Kate Newby: How Funny Are You Today, New York
- Movies Under the Stars: Dave Chappelle's Block Party
- Wallabout Historic Walking Tour
- Open House New York: Prison Ship Martyrs Monument
- 16th Annual Halloween Festival & Great PUPkin Dog Costume Contest
- Fall Foliage Walk: Fort Greene Tree Trail