Fort Greene Park
Historic New York: Fort Greene
Sunday, May 5, 2013
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Ice-age glaciers, Native Americans, Dutch traders, British Redcoats, and the Underground Railroad have all left their mark on New York City. Their stories can be found in the names of our streets, our architecture, and our parks. Urban Park Rangers specialize in interpretation of historic turning points, both natural and man-made, in our city’s long history.
Directions to Fort Greene Park
- NYC PARKS JOINS GLOBAL APPAREL RETAILER UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- CANCELLED: Battle of Brooklyn Colonial Day and Cookout
- Public Art and Yoga In Fort Greene Park
- Wallabout Historic Walking Tour
- Storytime with the Walt Whitman Library
- Tai Chi Fort Greene