Ranger's Choice: Forest Park Super Hike (Vigorous)
Sunday, December 17, 2017
11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Our Urban Park Rangers will introduce you to the hidden gems of New York City. Hiking programs feature intensity levels ranging from light, to moderate to vigorous. Our vigorous hikes are longer, with hills and rugged terrain.
This extensive one-way hike highlights Forest Park's history and its surrounding neighborhoods of Kew Gardens, Glendale, Richmond Hill, and Woodhaven. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes or boots, pack a light snack and bring water.
Please note: Registration is required. To register for this event, please visit our Urban Park Rangers program registration page. Registration opens on December 6.
Directions to Forest Park
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- NEW, ENGAGING PLAY EQUIPMENT COMES TO DEVOY PLAYGROUND IN QUEENS’ FOREST PARK
- NEW, ENGAGING PLAY EQUIPMENT COMING TO DEVOY PLAYGROUND IN QUEENS’ FOREST PARK
- Dogs in Parks: Town Hall - Queens
- Trail Mulching and Clearing
- Kids Week Queens: All About Insects
- Forest Park Super Hike (Vigorous)
- Tour the Forest Park Greenhouse
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Bocce Courts
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Football Fields
- Golf Courses
- Handball Courts
- Hiking Trails
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Model Aircraft Fields
- Nature Centers
- Running Tracks
- Skate Parks
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots