Fordham Landing Playground
>Community Forum: Let's Talk About Devoe Park
Wednesday, July 3, 2019
6:00 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Do you want to make a difference in your community and support or care for a park near you? At Partnerships for Parks, we help people, organizations, and government work together to support NYC parks, gardens, trees, and other green spaces.
Join Partnerships for Parks’ Catalyst Program, NYC Parks, and your neighbors for our INPUT-INTO-ACTION community forum.
Together, we will:
- Discuss the needs of this public space and how it impacts community life.
- Share our experiences and explore concerns, issues, and ideas.
- Build community to make a difference.
- Learn how to create a group that can affect change.
- Learn how Partnerships for Parks Catalyst Program can help.
Food will be served. Bring your friends and neighbors who care about the park and the neighborhood. This promises to be a night of fun and community building.
2455 Sedgwick Avenue, Bronx NY 10468
Partnerships for Parks