Back to Monuments List
Marine Amphitheater Groups
Click image for larger view
- Location: Ederle Terrace Concession Building
- Architect: Sloan & Robertson
- Description: Three panels; two with figures of music and dance, third is of the 'Aquacade'
- Materials: Cast stone and imitation limestone
- Dimensions: Each group H: 3' W: 6'
- Cast: ca. 1939
- Dedicated: 1939
- Donor: New York State (acquired by City in 1940)
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 360-8143