Flushing Meadows Corona Park
Heart of the Community: Zumba
Friday, February 14, 2014
6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Make sparks with NYC Parks! Get fitter with us this Valentine's Day. Heart of the Community brings you free fitness classes in all five boroughs.
Try Zumba! Zumba is a fusion of Latin, International and popular music dance themes creating a dynamic, exciting, effective fitness system!
The routines feature aerobic, fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body with easy to follow dance steps.
Directions to Flushing Meadows Corona Park
Know Before You Go
Flushing Meadows Corona Park Pool & Rink
Beginning Monday, August 29, all swimming pools at Flushing Meadows Corona Park Aquatics Center are closed for necessary yearly maintenance. They are reopening on Sunday, September 25 at 9:00 a.m. Thank you for your understanding.
Anticipated Completion: 09/25/2016
Flushing Meadows Corona Park Weather
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES NEWLY RESTORED SUSTAINABLE LANDSCAPE AROUND MEADOW LAKE IN FLUSHING MEADOWS CORONA PARK
- NYC Parks and AT&T Expand Free Public Wi-Fi and Solar Mobile Charging in Parks and at Beaches Citywide
- Commissioner Silver Thanks You All
- Summer Sports Experience at Playground for all Children, Queens
- The Nutcracker
- Bike New York: Bike Path Cruise Ride
- FULL: Bring Your Own Bike World's Fair History Tour
- Bonkerz the Clown at Fantasy Forest Amusement Park
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Football Fields
- Golf Courses
- Handball Courts
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Indoor Pools
- Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Model Aircraft Fields
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Skate Parks
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums