View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Bowdoin Horse Trough I
- Location: Northern Boulevard and Linden Place
- Description: Rectangular horse trough with filling at either end and feed pipe at center
- Materials: Trough--(Deer Isle?) granite; Filling--concrete
- Dimensions: H: 1'10" W: 4'2" D: 2'8"
- Cast: ca. 1909
- Dedicated: 1909
- Donor: Edith G. Bowdoin
- Inscription: PRESENTED TO THE / A. S. P. C. A. / BY / EDITH G. BOWDOIN / 1909