Ferry Point Park
Schley Ave., LI Sound bet. Westchester Creek and Balcom Ave.
Directions via Google Maps
If you’re looking for spectacular views, take a stroll in this expansive Bronx park. With one and a half miles of prime waterfront, Ferry Point Park offers unparalleled views of the East River and Long Island Sound, the Manhattan skyline, and of the Whitestone and Throgs Neck Bridges. If a great outlook isn’t enough, how about some sports? Ferry Point Park offers visitors playing fields for soccer and football, basketball courts, and will soon offer access to a recently completed, world-class public golf course.
East of the Whitestone Bridge, Ferry Point Park includes a 9.5 - acre community park that offers a junior baseball field, basketball courts, a play area for children and a pedestrian trail. Adjacent to the community park is Trump Golf Links at Ferry Point, a public golf course inspired by the rolling hills of Scotland and designed by golf legend Jack Nicklaus. A separate 20-acre waterfront promenade will convert undeveloped parkland into an ecologically responsible park, and will include a multi-use path, picnic area, and tidal wetland.
West of the Whitestone Bridge, Ferry Point Park offers views of the East River, vast playing fields for a wide range of recreational activities, and walking paths.
Get excited to spend long afternoons playing in the growing Ferry Point Park. With its expanding facilities, the park is truly becoming an asset to the Ferry Point Park community and to citizens across New York City.
Discover the history of Ferry Point Park
Directions to Ferry Point Park
- Ferry Point Team Honored As Commissioner's Employees Of The Month
- Ferry Point Golf Course Construction Completed
- New Forest Site at Ferry Point Park Benefits from Global Coca-Cola Enterprises Sustainability Week
- Ferry Point Community Park Comfort Station Construction
- Ferry Point Park Passive Waterfront Path and Landscape Construction
- Ferry Point Park Reconstruction (Hurricane Sandy)
- Ferry Point Park West Comfort Station Construction
- Ferry Point Park West Comfort Station Construction - Electrical (X126-206MA1)
General Inquiries: (718) 885-2275
Ferry Point Park Weather