Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Cespino-Russo Post Plaque
- Location: Sand Lane and Seaside Blvd., South Beach
- Description: Tablet on plinth and flagstaff
- Materials: Bronze, granite
- Dimensions: Tablet H: 17¾" W: 12"; Plinth H: 11" W: 22" D: 20"
- Donor: Cespino-Russo Post No. 1544, American Legion
- Inscription: IN MEMORY OF / THE MEN AND WOMEN / OF OUR COMMUNITY WHO SERVED / AND MADE THE SUPREME SACRIFICE / IN THE SERVICE OF OUR COUNTRY / DEDICATED BY / CESPINO-RUSSO POST 1544 / AMERICAN LEGION /
Directions to Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach
- NEW YORK CITY’S 14 MILES OF PUBLIC BEACHES OPEN THIS WEEKEND
- Extended Swimming Season Begins At Nyc's Most Popular Beaches
- Visit Staten Island's New Fantasy Shore Amusement Park