Back to Monuments List
Cespino-Russo Post Plaque
Click image for larger view
- Location: Sand Lane and Seaside Blvd., South Beach
- Description: Tablet on plinth and flagstaff
- Materials: Bronze, granite
- Dimensions: Tablet H: 17¾" W: 12"; Plinth H: 11" W: 22" D: 20"
- Donor: Cespino-Russo Post No. 1544, American Legion
- Inscription: IN MEMORY OF / THE MEN AND WOMEN / OF OUR COMMUNITY WHO SERVED / AND MADE THE SUPREME SACRIFICE / IN THE SERVICE OF OUR COUNTRY / DEDICATED BY / CESPINO-RUSSO POST 1544 / AMERICAN LEGION /
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 360-8143