Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach
Wi-Fi Hot Spots
Stay connected to the Internet from your laptop, smartphone, tablet, and other mobile devices while enjoying parks across New York City. Check your email, share a photo, update your social networks, stream a video, get directions, and more.
|Along beach between Slater Blvd and Ocean Breeze||Limited Free||Spectrum||GuestWiFi|
|Along Beach between Greeley Ave and Graham Blvd||Limited Free||Spectrum||GuestWiFi|
How to Connect
Looking to get online? Find a wi-fi site near you, learn more about how to connect to that site, and find out how to safely use public wi-fi.
Directions to Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach
- NEW YORK CITY’S 14 MILES OF PUBLIC BEACHES OPEN THIS WEEKEND
- Extended Swimming Season Begins At Nyc's Most Popular Beaches
- Visit Staten Island's New Fantasy Shore Amusement Park
- 2nd Annual Ocean Breeze Food Truck Festival
- Ocean Breeze Twilight Runs: Neon Dress Theme Night
- Movies Under the Stars: Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- Ocean Breeze Twilight Runs: Camouflage Theme Night
- Ocean Breeze Twilight Runs: Pajama Theme Night