Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach
Looking for a baseball league for your child to join?
Visit BeFitNYC to find leagues, programs, and facilities in your neighborhood.
denotes a wheelchair softball field.
|Name||Location||# of Fields||Type of Surface||Accessible|
|South/Midland Beach||Father Capodanno Blvd., from Sand Lane to Lincoln Ave.||8||Clay|
How to Reserve an Athletic Field or Court
Organized leagues or special events need a permit to use an athletic field or court. For people under 18, the permit is free. For those 18 and over, a fee is required.
To reserve space, please see Athletic Permits and Applications.
Directions to Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach
Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach Weather
- Extended Swimming Season Begins At Nyc's Most Popular Beaches
- Visit Staten Island's New Fantasy Shore Amusement Park
- NYC Parks Kicks Off Summer Beach Season In New York City
- Summer Sports Experience at Midland Beach, Staten Island
- Arts, Culture & Fun: Dance Away the Night - Square Dancing!
- Movies Under the Stars: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice
- Back to School Carnival
- Skats the Clown at Fantasy Shore Amusement Park