Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach
>Movies Under the Stars: Jaws
Saturday, May 25, 2019
8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join NYC Parks and the New York City Mayor's Office of Media and Entertainment for a free film.
An enormous great white shark terrorizes a summer resort town, where a police chief, a fisherman, and a marine biologist realize they're "gonna need a bigger boat" to battle the bloodthirsty beast.
Know Before You Go
You should arrive before 8:00 p.m. to get your spot. Feel free to bring a blanket to sit on; there will be a limited supply of chairs available. Bottled water is OK, but no glass. Reservations are not taken; space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. All are welcome!
NYC Parks: Staten Island Recreation
Directions to Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach
- NEW YORK CITY’S 14 MILES OF PUBLIC BEACHES OPEN THIS WEEKEND
- Extended Swimming Season Begins At Nyc's Most Popular Beaches
- Visit Staten Island's New Fantasy Shore Amusement Park
- Movies Under the Stars: The Avengers
- Arts, Culture & Fun: Dance Away the Night with the City Stompers
- Movies Under the Stars: Ghostbusters (1984)
- Shape Up NYC: Zumba
- Ocean Breeze Twilight Runs