Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach
Ft. Wadsworth To Miller Field, Fr Capodanno Blvd.
Directions via Google Maps
This 2.5-mile boardwalk and beach area extends southeast from Fort Wadsworth to Miller Field’s Gateway Recreational Area, parallel to Father Capodanno Boulevard. Located on the Atlantic Ocean, it is one of New York City’s four spacious beachfront areas.
Staten Island Recreation Annual Bocce Tournament
You can now rent a bike or specialty cycle from Wheel Fun Rentals at South Beach and Midland Beach on Staten Island.
Directions to Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach
- NEW YORK CITY’S 14 MILES OF PUBLIC BEACHES OPEN THIS WEEKEND
- Extended Swimming Season Begins At Nyc's Most Popular Beaches
- Visit Staten Island's New Fantasy Shore Amusement Park
- Bobby Thomson Field
- Capodanno Memorial
- Fdr Boardwalk And Beach
- Horseshoe Crabs In New York City Parks - Midland Beach
- Horseshoe Crabs In New York City Parks - South Beach