Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach
Ft. Wadsworth To Miller Field, Fr Capodanno Blvd.
Directions via Google Maps
This 2.5-mile boardwalk and beach area extends southeast from Fort Wadsworth to Miller Field’s Gateway Recreational Area, parallel to Father Capodanno Boulevard. Located on the Atlantic Ocean, it is one of New York City’s four spacious beachfront areas.
The 5th Annual Ocean Breeze Beach Soccer Tournament features over 1,500 kids competing in a two-day event. In addition...
You can now rent a bike or specialty cycle from Wheel Fun Rentals at Sand Lane at South Beach and at Jefferson Avenue at Midland Beach.
Directions to Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach
- NEW YORK CITY’S 8 PUBLIC BEACHES OPEN FOR THE SUMMER STARTING SATURDAY, MAY 28
- NEW YORK CITY’S 14 MILES OF PUBLIC BEACHES OPEN THIS WEEKEND
- Extended Swimming Season Begins At Nyc's Most Popular Beaches
- Bobby Thomson Field
- Capodanno Memorial
- Fdr Boardwalk And Beach
- Horseshoe Crabs In New York City Parks - Midland Beach
- Horseshoe Crabs In New York City Parks - South Beach