Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach
Ft. Wadsworth To Miller Field, Fr Capodanno Blvd.
Directions via Google Maps
This 2.5-mile boardwalk and beach area extends southeast from Fort Wadsworth to Miller Field’s Gateway Recreational Area, parallel to Father Capodanno Boulevard. Located on the Atlantic Ocean, it is one of New York City’s four spacious beachfront areas.
The City Stompers invite you to get on your feet and move to the sounds of live American fiddle music....
You can now rent a bike or specialty cycle from Wheel Fun Rentals at South Beach and Midland Beach on Staten Island.
Directions to Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach
- Extended Swimming Season Begins At Nyc's Most Popular Beaches
- Visit Staten Island's New Fantasy Shore Amusement Park
- NYC Parks Kicks Off Summer Beach Season In New York City
- Freedom Circle/Midland Beach Temporary Berm Reconstruction
- Midland Beach and Oakwood Beach Emergency Berm Installation
- Midland Beach Landscape and Drainage Reconstruction
- Midland Beach Recreation Building Construction
- South Beach Playland Playground Curbs and Fencing Reconstruction
- Bobby Thomson Field
- Capodanno Memorial
- Fdr Boardwalk And Beach
- Horseshoe Crabs In New York City Parks - Midland Beach
- Horseshoe Crabs In New York City Parks - South Beach