Faber Pool and Park
In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Faber Park Active Recreation, Lighting and Seating Area Construction||2175 Richmond Terrace, between Faber Street and Sharpe Avenue||Procurement|
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- Faber Park Equipment Removal & Basketball Court Installation
- Faber Park Waterfront Reconstruction
|Brooklyn and Staten Island Roofing Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-3109M)||View Details|
|Citywide Plumbing Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-1711MA1)||View Details|
|Faber Park Safety Surfacing Reconstruction||View Details|
|Faber Park Skate Park Construction||View Details|
|Faber Pool and Lyons Pool Boiler Repair (RG-714M)||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Faber Pool and Park
- NYC PARKS JOINS UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- NYC PARKS JOINS GLOBAL APPAREL RETAILER UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY