Faber Pool and Park
Richmond Ter. To Kill Van Kull, Faber St.
Directions via Google Maps
For outdoor pool details, including hours and rules, please visit our Free Outdoor Pools page.
Faber Park and Pool is located on what was once the north shore home of the Faber family. Their lead pencil manufacturing company was begun by Caspar Faber in Stein, Germany in 1761. A century later, his descendant Eberhard Faber (d.1879) came to New York and built the first lead pencil factory in the United States. A 1987 merger resulted in the formation of Faber-Castell, Inc.
Join NYC Parks and La Isla Bonita Festival to celebrate the opening of Lina Montoya's public artwork Mariposas...
Directions to Faber Pool and Park
- Citywide Deteriorated Plumbing Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-1711MA1)
- Faber Park Active Recreation, Lighting and Seating Area Construction
- Faber Park Safety Surfacing Reconstruction
- Faber Park Skate Park Construction
- Faber Pool and Lyons Pool Boiler Repair (RG-714M)