John V. Lindsay East River Park
In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|East River Park Compost Facility Reconstruction and Wetland Construction||Between Pier 42 and the East River Amphitheater||Procurement|
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- East River Park Fireboat House Reconstruction
|Citywide Electrical Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-907M)||View Details|
|East River Park East 6th Street Synthetic Turf Soccer Field & Running Track Reconstruction||View Details|
|Manhattan Roofing Systems Reconstruction (MG-614M)||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to John V. Lindsay East River Park
- New York Junior League Pitches In On New Improvements To East River Park
- 20,000 Trees Planted in New York City on Hands On New York Day
- Mayor Bloomberg & City Parks Foundation Announce New Catalyst Parks That Will Receive Targeted Influx Of Public And Private Investment
- New York Euripides Summer Festival: Iphigenia Among the Taurians
- New York Euripides Summer Festival: Daughters of Troy
- Crumb/ Phony Ppl / Purr In Association with DoNYC
- Elisa Monte Dance
- Mountain Goats