John V. Lindsay East River Park
>Gear Femmes Bike Camp
Saturday, June 22, 2019
9:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Bike Camp is a free program for women/trans/femme cyclists (18 years old and older) who want to tune up their riding skills and explore our city’s streets through the joy and freedom of biking.
Over four weeks, students will work on their bike handling and streets skills in a supportive group setting guided by our trained Gear Femmes instructors. This is the perfect program for someone who already knows how to ride a bike but wants to take their bike life to the next level. We encourage participants to complete all four weeks of Bike Camp. Gear Femmes Bike Camps will take place at our Community Bike Education Centers around the city.
Directions to John V. Lindsay East River Park
- New York Junior League Pitches In On New Improvements To East River Park
- 20,000 Trees Planted in New York City on Hands On New York Day
- Mayor Bloomberg & City Parks Foundation Announce New Catalyst Parks That Will Receive Targeted Influx Of Public And Private Investment
- New York Euripides Summer Festival: Iphigenia Among the Taurians
- New York Euripides Summer Festival: Daughters of Troy
- Crumb/ Phony Ppl / Purr In Association with DoNYC
- Elisa Monte Dance
- Mountain Goats