John V. Lindsay East River Park
Montgomery St. To E. 12 St., FDR Drive
Directions via Google Maps
How many New Yorkers can brag about owning 57 acres of waterside property? Parks can. Rather than settle for a strip of land offering impressive views of the Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges, Parks filled the area with vibrant activity--building an amphitheater, bike paths, playgrounds, sports fields and courts, gardens, children's water play areas, and walking paths.
Discover the history of John V. Lindsay East River Park
Run 1.5 miles alongside the FDR while looking out on the East River to Brooklyn’s Williamsburg neighborhood.
Directions to John V. Lindsay East River Park
- New York Junior League Pitches In On New Improvements To East River Park
- 20,000 Trees Planted in New York City on Hands On New York Day
- Mayor Bloomberg & City Parks Foundation Announce New Catalyst Parks That Will Receive Targeted Influx Of Public And Private Investment
- East River Park Compost Facility Reconstruction and Wetland Construction
- East River Park Fireboat House Reconstruction