Dyckman House Museum
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Dyckman House Tablet
- Location: Broadway and West 204th Street; mounted on stone wall off of Broadway
- Description: Tablet
- Materials: Brownstone
- Dimensions: H: 1'10" W: 4'6"
- Cast: ca. 1916
- Dedicated: 1916
- Inscription: THE / DYCKMAN HOUSE / PARK / 1783 [space] 1916
Directions to Dyckman House Museum
Know Before You Go
To ensure the safety of our visitors and staff, and to support the City’s effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, this entire site and the whole Historic House Trust collection is temporarily closed to the public until further notice.
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- This Weekend In Parks: Holiday Edition
- Manhattan’s Last Dutch Colonial Farmhouse Is Restored