Dyckman House Museum
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Dyckman House Tablet
- Location: Broadway and West 204th Street; mounted on stone wall off of Broadway
- Description: Tablet
- Materials: Brownstone
- Dimensions: H: 1'10" W: 4'6"
- Cast: ca. 1916
- Dedicated: 1916
- Inscription: THE / DYCKMAN HOUSE / PARK / 1783 [space] 1916
Directions to Dyckman House Museum
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- This Weekend In Parks: Holiday Edition
- Manhattan’s Last Dutch Colonial Farmhouse Is Restored