Detective Keith L Williams Park
In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- Detective Keith L. Williams Park Basketball Courts Reconstruction
- Liberty Pool Deck Reconstruction
|Queens General Comfort Station and Facility Reconstruction (QG-1513MA1)||View Details|
|Queens General Site Work (QG-513M)||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Detective Keith L Williams Park
- Queens Recreation Honors Rising Stars
- Mets Manager Celebrates The Summer Sports Experience
- Willie Randolph Joins Parks & Recreation In Celebrating the Summer Sports Experience