Detective Keith L Williams Park
Liberty Ave. bet. 172 St. and 173 St.
Directions via Google Maps
Situated just south of Jamaica’s central business district, Detective Keith L. Williams Park is popular spot in the Queens neighborhood of Jamaica. In the summer, many people are lured to Williams Park because of Liberty Pool, an outdoor pool with a wading pool and a sprawling deck that can accommodate upwards of 600 people.
But swimming isn't the only thing going on at Williams Park. The running track, handball courts, and tennis courts are also popular. The fun doesn't end when it gets cold outside—the recreation center offers programs all year round.
Discover the history of Detective Keith L Williams Park
The quarter mile track is perfect for a local competition or a morning run.
Directions to Detective Keith L Williams Park
- Queens Recreation Honors Rising Stars
- Mets Manager Celebrates The Summer Sports Experience
- Willie Randolph Joins Parks & Recreation In Celebrating the Summer Sports Experience
- Queens General Comfort Station and Facility Reconstruction (QG-1513MA1)
- Queens General Site Work (QG-513M)
Park Manager: (718) 978-1364
Recreation Center: (718) 523-6912